Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let them ROCK THEIR TUTUS


Well, thanks to all you grown-up ladies who still want to play princess! I have dreamed up the "Let them ROCK their Tutus!!!" Session... this is GREAT for Mother Daughter Sessions and sister or just you grown-up girls who still want to play dress-up!!!

I had a great time with Kristy and her 2 daughters Hannah and Aubrey. Kristy really brought to life the image in my head when I first dreamed up this idea. They were GREAT!! We had sooo much fun. I think EVERYONE would love this session. Right now for a limited time book your session and it is only a $10 sitting fee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to do the girls!!...Ever since I saw pics from a studio up North, that was doing a "Rockin' Your Tutu" session for a fundraiser for St. Jude...I thought it would be ssoooo cute!!...Thanks Stephani for making it happen down South!...lol!! :-)

    ReplyDelete